Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion (hope it's good enough to be put in consideration
smile.gif
)

I ran into a problem playing Dragonball Z - The Legacy of Goku. It said after displaying the title "This program will not run on the hardware found"

I think I've been thru this one before (getting it worked) but for awhile not playing it, I forgot what I need (or do) now
tongue.gif

I come back here hope to find the fix (a thread) for that game but it is a pain going thru many pages of threads.

I wonder if you could open a forum just for people to post such threads only and nothing else (such as: to be able to play this one or that one, you have to use bios file or set Save Type ... blah blah blah)

What do you think of it ??

Thanks.

SMN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that forum for Are you stuck in a difficult level? Don't know how to proceed? Ask here! as it says in its description ???

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll spare you the search and bring you one of the topics about this problem which is found in the Emulation forum: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=8581.

Basicaly, just switch the save type on your VBA to EEPROM or EEPROM+Sensor for the game to run normally. It's usually set to Automatic so it could work with any roms but, for some reasons, it doesn't work for DBZ: Legacy of Goku 1.

SMN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got it

Thank guys.

See ! That was what I meant. There're probably 3 or more forums to search for such fix. I first searched in Games & Roms Releases. Then, with Ahi-kun's help, I also searched in Game help - hints & tips but no luck. I didn't think it would be in Emulation forum.

Look like we definitely need this forum to put just those threads in
tongue.gif

Thanks again to those who help me out with the 0639's problem. I appreciated it very much
smile.gif

SMN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought of a sticky before but in a long run you will get a long list of stickies in that forum which will push down all the forum threads and you'll end up with a forum with all the stickies. You have to hit page 2 link every time to read the latest thread of the day.

Would you like to do that every time you enter a certain forum, mole ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.