Hi KiVan

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by SMN, Oct 16, 2003.

Oct 16, 2003

Hi KiVan by SMN at 10:19 PM (764 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. SMN
    OP

Member SMN GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    I have a suggestion (hope it's good enough to be put in consideration [​IMG] )

I ran into a problem playing Dragonball Z - The Legacy of Goku. It said after displaying the title "This program will not run on the hardware found"

I think I've been thru this one before (getting it worked) but for awhile not playing it, I forgot what I need (or do) now [​IMG]
    I come back here hope to find the fix (a thread) for that game but it is a pain going thru many pages of threads.

I wonder if you could open a forum just for people to post such threads only and nothing else (such as: to be able to play this one or that one, you have to use bios file or set Save Type ... blah blah blah)

What do you think of it ??

Thanks.

2. mynimal

Member mynimal Kyoji sux.

Featured Posts:
    Isn't there already a help topic forum here? [​IMG]

3. SMN
    OP

Member SMN GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Isn't that forum for Are you stuck in a difficult level? Don't know how to proceed? Ask here! as it says in its description ???

4. mynimal

Member mynimal Kyoji sux.

Featured Posts:
    ...Oh... o.o;; I never bothered to notice that. XD; I'm sure you can ask around there also.

5. D2_

Former Staff D2_ Weee!

Featured Posts:
    United States
    There's also the emulation forum.....

6. X-Gamer

Former Staff X-Gamer GBATemp RPG Master

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    I'll spare you the search and bring you one of the topics about this problem which is found in the Emulation forum: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=8581.

Basicaly, just switch the save type on your VBA to EEPROM or EEPROM+Sensor for the game to run normally. It's usually set to Automatic so it could work with any roms but, for some reasons, it doesn't work for DBZ: Legacy of Goku 1.

7. SMN
    OP

Member SMN GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Got it

Thank guys.

See ! That was what I meant. There're probably 3 or more forums to search for such fix. I first searched in Games & Roms Releases. Then, with Ahi-kun's help, I also searched in Game help - hints & tips but no luck. I didn't think it would be in Emulation forum.

Look like we definitely need this forum to put just those threads in [​IMG]

Thanks again to those who help me out with the 0639's problem. I appreciated it very much [​IMG]

8. mole_incarnate

Former Staff mole_incarnate Watermelon!

Featured Posts:
    Australia
    We dont need a whole forum for these things. Me thinks a large sticky topic would be better suited, it can just be updated as need be, no need for another forum to be opened.

9. SMN
    OP

Member SMN GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    I thought of a sticky before but in a long run you will get a long list of stickies in that forum which will push down all the forum threads and you'll end up with a forum with all the stickies. You have to hit page 2 link every time to read the latest thread of the day.

Would you like to do that every time you enter a certain forum, mole ?