Hi guys, about talking carl

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by queenieweenie78, Aug 30, 2010.

Aug 30, 2010
  1. queenieweenie78
    OP

Newcomer queenieweenie78 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi everybody,

I'm new. I was told to come to you guys with my homebrew request by some nice guy because I was wasting my time on another site. My name is Weenie and I make themes on NDSthemes.

My friend has an iphone and my favourite app is talking carl. I was so desperate to get talking carl for my phone, but no go. I tried to get an iphone simulator for pc and still it didn't work. Then I thought, a DS has a touchscreen and a mic, that's all you need for talking carl.

Could anybody here make either talking carl or something very similar (especially the voice that repeats everything you say) for DS? I'd kiss your feet if you could. Virtually of course. [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and good luck,

Weenie

2. jeremy506

Member jeremy506 Some dude.

Nauru
    Don't.. leave.. Talking Carl.... on at night... I had alien dreams... [​IMG]
    Anyway I don't see why you would want such an app. It's utterley annoying at minimnum and never shuts up!

3. gisel213

Member gisel213 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    hey man did u ever finish that zelda it was lookin nice???

4. jeremy506

Member jeremy506 Some dude.

Nauru
    Not yet sorry.

5. queenieweenie78
    OP

Newcomer queenieweenie78 Newbie

United Kingdom
    You don't think talking carl is funny? I'm like a kid when my friend comes round, have to play with talking carl on his iphone. But it's mainly a conversation piece. My husband what's to show it to his friends at the club and they curl up laughing. Pretty please! [​IMG]