Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AtomicBlue, Jan 25, 2009.

1. AtomicBlue
    OP

AtomicBlue GBAtemp Regular

Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    Hey everyone, I joined here a few weeks ago but didin't introduce myself. I learned that you can play alot of the games on the market with just a flashcard and memory card and thought it was really amazing so I decided to buy one of these flashcards to see if it was true and it was, I was amazed. I also learned that you can even create your own games and wanting to know more about how to do that I googled it and it led me here. I hope I have a good time on these forums, learning all I can about how to make my own games and such. [​IMG]

2. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Anti Switch Owners

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Welcome to the fountain of knowledge that is GBAtemp, you will learn a plethora of wondrous things here.

Good luck with making your own games, when you are the next Hideo Kojima, or Shigeru Miyamoto I shall take pleasure in saying "I was there, when AtomicBlue first joined, and first started creating digital masterpieces. He was my friend!" [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice