Hermes cIOS 222/223?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TehCupcakes, Apr 10, 2013.

Apr 10, 2013

Hermes cIOS 222/223? by TehCupcakes at 5:26 AM (1,118 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. TehCupcakes
    OP

Member TehCupcakes GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm just wondering if Hermes' cIOS hack is compatible with Wii U. I've been trying for quite a while to get Metroid Prime: Trilogy working... For a while I had the alt dol method working in cfg usb loader, but now it simply freezes whenever I load a game, so I've switched over to WiiFlow. I hear that the Block IOS feature is supposed to work with Metroid Prime: Trilogy, but apparently this requires Hermes' cIOS. USB Loader GX doesn't even recognize my WBFS partition.

So... That brings me to my original question. Does it work? Has anyone tested it? Or is there another way to get Metroid Prime: Trilogy working on the Wii U?

2. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    Hermes stopped working on cIOS long ago. Not only it doesn't work it is considered outdated.

Now days you use d2x and you use either FAT32 or NTFS. WBFS partition is old way of running backup/pirated Wii game.

n1ckn4m3 likes this.