Homebrew HELP!

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going on a 3 hour long trip with a 6 year old with attention deficit disorder tomorrow. I need some entertaining homebrew or commercial games that are multiplayer (Download play or on one ds). He likes fighting games and general violence/action games, anything you would think someone who plays games like mariokart and marvel games. Got any ideas? I've already got marshmallow duel and explosive gas. Neo geo games are fine, as they are mostly fighting games. Download play is also a plus. Weird japan-y stuff is good, i.e. zekkyo senshi sakeburein.
EDIT: Damn, finger slipped, he's 6, can't edit the title.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Go for Dementium to creep him out and make him cry for the rest of the trip.

No, just kidding. Not many I can think of. The Transformers games are good. I think they have mult-player. Maybe distract him with an exploding video on DPG on loop with moonshell?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
chao1212 said:
I'm going on a 3 hour long trip with a 6 year old with attention deficit disorder tomorrow. I need some entertaining homebrew or commercial games that are multiplayer (Download play or on one ds). He likes fighting games and general violence/action games, anything you would think someone who plays games like mariokart and marvel games. Got any ideas? I've already got marshmallow duel and explosive gas. Neo geo games are fine, as they are mostly fighting games. Download play is also a plus. Weird japan-y stuff is good, i.e. zekkyo senshi sakeburein.

The Bleach fighting games have download play.

And how about worms? The bazooka and all the shit just go boom. And its hotseat. (I think)

Not sure about homebrew though.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, well... If you want him entertained, buy/download Jump Ultimate/Super Stars... If you want him to be quiet, KingdomBlade's idea of scaring him is good, download Dementium and/or Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, cutscenes should do the trick.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. Also, minimal touch screen usage is good, he presses down on it like he's trying to put the stylus through it.
EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, Dementium's not a bad idea, he likes some horror movies. Haven't played it, so it'll have to wait.
EDIT #2: Anyone know if kingdom hearts 358/2 days has download play? I'm bringing a ds lite and dsi, don't have a dsi flash cart.
EDIT #3: He's seen me play gta chinatown wars, so he'll probably want to play that, and i'll probably let him. I'm a terrible uncle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm