HELP!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by DrOctapu, Jul 18, 2009.

Jul 18, 2009

HELP! by DrOctapu at 5:44 AM (728 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. DrOctapu
    OP

Member DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

United States
    I'm going on a 3 hour long trip with a 6 year old with attention deficit disorder tomorrow. I need some entertaining homebrew or commercial games that are multiplayer (Download play or on one ds). He likes fighting games and general violence/action games, anything you would think someone who plays games like mariokart and marvel games. Got any ideas? I've already got marshmallow duel and explosive gas. Neo geo games are fine, as they are mostly fighting games. Download play is also a plus. Weird japan-y stuff is good, i.e. zekkyo senshi sakeburein.
    EDIT: Damn, finger slipped, he's 6, can't edit the title.

2. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Go for Dementium to creep him out and make him cry for the rest of the trip.

No, just kidding. Not many I can think of. The Transformers games are good. I think they have mult-player. Maybe distract him with an exploding video on DPG on loop with moonshell?

3. Bookwormz13971

Member Bookwormz13971 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Bleach Dark Souls seems in the ball park.

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    The Bleach fighting games have download play.

And how about worms? The bazooka and all the shit just go boom. And its hotseat. (I think)

Not sure about homebrew though.

5. jackdanielchan

Member jackdanielchan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    Okay, well... If you want him entertained, buy/download Jump Ultimate/Super Stars... If you want him to be quiet, KingdomBlade's idea of scaring him is good, download Dementium and/or Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, cutscenes should do the trick.

6. DrOctapu
    OP

Member DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

United States
    Thanks guys. Also, minimal touch screen usage is good, he presses down on it like he's trying to put the stylus through it.
    EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, Dementium's not a bad idea, he likes some horror movies. Haven't played it, so it'll have to wait.
    EDIT #2: Anyone know if kingdom hearts 358/2 days has download play? I'm bringing a ds lite and dsi, don't have a dsi flash cart.
    EDIT #3: He's seen me play gta chinatown wars, so he'll probably want to play that, and i'll probably let him. I'm a terrible uncle.