Hacking Help would be greatly appreciated

xavier47

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi im new to the forum but i have been surfing around and this seems to be a nice/friendly so i decided to ask a for help.

anyways im from canada and i want to buy an acekard 2i since it seems to get a good feedback from what i've seen and im looking for a reliable site to buy it from preferably one from acekard.com's official reseller but i cant seem to find a good one.
things i look for are the following:
-decent price no more than $30 which from most site i saw is below $20 anyway
-BUT i want one with free shipping Internationally, and i dont mind how long it takes for shipping to get here in canada as long as not months from when i've ordered
reason for this is because i ordered a hat from a website before ( i know its not related to a flashcard) and the shipping just cost too much, in fact more than the hat itself.
*im not sure on how shipping works when u order that comes from other country to Canada because like i said on the above i got charged on shipping when it got to Canada but the whole travel before it reaches Canada it said on the paper that shipping was free, yet i was charged anyway. i just dont want that to happen again.
-IF POSSIBLE has a paypal payment method since it'd be easier but it doesnt need to be as long as you can pay with credit card

thanks in advance btw if u guys wanna help me but couldnt really understand specific part of my posts just say so as im terrible at explaining things XD.

once again thanks for whoever helps me. :D

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
There are various shops based in China that sells AK2i's for around $12-$20 with free shipping. They do, however, take a while to get there depending on which store you buy from.

You can check www.shoptemp.net for a list of shops to buy the AK2i from.

xavier47

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have you ever bought in one? if so which site would you suggest just wondering.

by the way those shops based in china that sell the ak2i which of em offers free shipping internationally and is reliable, everytime i find a good one off acekard.com's reseller i always have a hard time finding their shipping info DX

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
finding a legit site, selling a real ak2i and not a 1:1 clone with a fake anti-counterfeit sticker, that accepts paypal, is going to be next to impossible pretty soon. i wouldn't enter my cc into most of the chinese reseller sites. you might want to consider http://www.realhotstuff.com. they will ship to canada but it won't be for free.

to get onto acekard.com's seller listing you only need to ask. so i wouldn't trust the sites listed there just because they are there.

-another world

xavier47

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
finding a legit site, selling a real ak2i and not a 1:1 clone with a fake anti-counterfeit sticker, that accepts paypal, is going to be next to impossible pretty soon. i wouldn't enter my cc into most of the chinese reseller sites. you might want to consider http://www.realhotstuff.com. they will ship to canada but it won't be for free.

to get onto acekard.com's seller listing you only need to ask. so i wouldn't trust the sites listed there just because they are there.

-another world
hi anotherworld thanks to the reply i was actually considering the website that you gave me since it is in NA and i find it more trustworthy but from what ive been seeing is the shipping fee is too high.

anyways ive been searching in the forums and came across to this http://www.realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html it said to have free shipping i just wanna know if anyone can confirm if this works because if it does then ill probably use that. what bothers me though is if you start on their website and find your way to the ak2i you wouldnt see the one with free shipping so i wonder how people got this link,

thanks again in advance.

xavier47

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOLOLOL i didnt notice it was at the bottom thanks hahaha im sorry i missed that one, btw do u have an idea if by free shipping means even when it gets to canada all the way to my place it'll be free shipping? cuz it might free shipping TO canada but id have to pay for it to get delivered to my house.

anyways thanks in advance once again the 3 of u have been really helpful :lol:

cici1028

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can come to google for help , put in acekard 2i then you will given a lot of advise , i just find a site which i have bought a r4igold 3ds from them , it is cheap and with free shipping , you can have a look at it : www.digitopz.com. it is in the top 8 when i put in acekard 2i in google. anyway, i suggest you should take much considerate for buying a cart , free shipping always got much days for you to get it.(i receive my r4igold 3ds for nearly two weeks !)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER