United States
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, That Stinks, 'cause I have my own MP3 that I wanted to try with it.
I would say music and sfx could be replaced as i pulled one of the mp3 fx for my forwarder but you would have to compile it from source with your new mp3s in place. The music may need loop points setting tho.

Wether or not they can exceed the original file length or size could be another matter but I'd say give it a go!

Reactions: godreborn

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been meaning to try this Wii U version for awhile, but keep forgetting about it. I'll give it a go today after work. But I have a question, is this just the single table that all Windows 98 or 2000 or XP or whatever edition, came with (genuinely can't remember when it came bundled, but somewhere around that era), or is this the full version of the game that Cadet Pinball came from? I believe it was called Full Tilt! Pinball? It was the same experience, but I believe had 2 or 3 additional tables, and not just Cadet Pinball. If it's no full experience by default, is there a way to make it so it is, if we have the Full Title files or whatever? Either way, thanks for the files!

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been meaning to try this Wii U version for awhile, but keep forgetting about it. I'll give it a go today after work. But I have a question, is this just the single table that all Windows 98 or 2000 or XP or whatever edition, came with (genuinely can't remember when it came bundled, but somewhere around that era), or is this the full version of the game that Cadet Pinball came from? I believe it was called Full Tilt! Pinball? It was the same experience, but I believe had 2 or 3 additional tables, and not just Cadet Pinball. If it's no full experience by default, is there a way to make it so it is, if we have the Full Title files or whatever? Either way, thanks for the files!
The read.me says it supports the fulk tilt version but this is the windows 2000 version. No menu return or highscore saver unfortunately but plays awesome otherwise.

https://github.com/IntriguingTiles/SpaceCadetPinball-WiiU

Ooh u got me wanting that one now! :rofl2:

Th3L3g3nd12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Windows-1-table version not the Full Tilt one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh stuff like Microsoft Sam sound way more natural that the tik tok tts +1