Help with the Space Cadet Pinball Wii U port

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it bloody was :rofl2:

For me anyways lol, massive thanks to @godreborn for it. I have a forwarder that @ploggy made for me that works well unfortunately the game is unable to reboot to menu and a hard reset is required but meh.... Great little game!

I'll post the forwarder when I get home unless Ploggy beats me to it :D

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For me anyways lol, massive thanks to @godreborn for it. I have a forwarder that @ploggy made for me that works well unfortunately the game is unable to reboot to menu and a hard reset is required but meh.... Great little game!

May need to be updated to fix that bug. I guess I should restate that it would be difficult if you're a noob at compiling. I've compiled like 100+ apps for various systems, windows, and Linux by now. It was very frustrating at first.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Th3L3g3nd12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wouldn’t mind an update to that forwarder dilemma. Keep us posted how that works out!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn’t mind an update to that forwarder dilemma. Keep us posted how that works out!
Its not a dilema, I believe its missing data from the build by the author. There are a few homebrews like this unfortunately but if anything I just take it as a sign to simply get off my ass :rofl2:

Will post the one I have soon. Nearly finished.....

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You can post the forwarder if you wish, up to you :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the music hard to compile too? The .rpx doesnt have the OST in it, just silence with its sound effects. Is the music in the forwarder version?
To get music to play, convert PINBALL.MID to MP3.

that's on the github. I didn't do that, so if someone wants to do that, I'll recompile it.

Reactions: Th3L3g3nd123

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOww, I loved Pinball Machines. At a bar, we even had 4 man teams playing it. And free :grog: to the winners.. Those were fun times. My team only lost once, when the other team brought in a ringer for the game :angry:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Th3L3g3nd123

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry it's late but as promised...

You must rename your rpx and folder to "spc" for it to work. Full credit to @ploggy for this, I only supplied the crappy images :rofl2:

Little side note....i went in via ftp and changed the boot sound to one of the game sound effects however it loops after 6 seconds. Not a major hassle as you'll only hear it twice if you do it but worth it imo! if you want to try it convert your mp3 to .btsnd with this.... wav2btsnd

Attachments

• spc.rar
    5.9 MB · Views: 80

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, and the 12 inches pianist?