Hacking Help with SG/SS Cheats on R4i Sdhc rts

hyperknux333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but i have been stuck on this problem for a while. So recently my friend showed me Pokemon Sacred Gold/Storm Silver and i got it and wanted to put it on my R4 since id rather play it on my DS than PC. So i was reading the docs that came with it and it said the Cheats for normal HG would work with it (im using Sacred Gold). I even tried using R4CCE to modify the games cheats to match the game ID of Sacred Gold because normally when i check cheats it says Pokemon Heartgold (E) not even (U) which is weird to me. and when i enable the cheats before i modded the usrcheat it just gives me a white screen. I dont understand how to get the cheats to work with Sacred gold on my R4 and would really like some help. Also i named my rom Sacred Gold.nds if that matters. i even tried changing the IPKE to ISGE using HxD to modify the game ID which also didnt work in R4CCE when i added a game using the same game id and code as Sacred Gold. Again all thanks in advance sorry if this has been asked and answered before. Also please feel free to take this down if this is in the wrong section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.