Hacking Help with Prince of Persia - The forgotten Sands

ghuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all

Really need some help, I cant get Prince of Persia forgotten sands to run with USB Loader GX. Basically the screen just goes black after the intro screens and as a result I have to turn the machine off and start again. Ironically its the only game I have that I cant get to run.

I have read the massive 36 page thread on this game but my problem is that I dont have a lot of experience about Wii hacking & changing settings and it makes little sense to me. Was wondering if someone with experience of this issue could explain what I need to do to get it working

For your info, I have updated USB Loader Gx to the latest version and its the pal version of the game that I have.

Cheers

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to enable the patch in the game settings. Arrhhh I forgot the name of the patch. Just go to the game settings and you should see something about a patch or fix, enable that setting. Oh, and it's not ironic that it's the only game you can't get too run.

ghuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah its not a download, i got it from the game disc itself so I know thats not the problem. Will try the patch setting and see what happens
unsure.gif

metalashell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Blue screen needs 002 fix enabled. Personally I've had this problem, download WiiFlow 2.0 and in global setting make sure dvd patch is disable and 'return to' is disable and it should work fine.

ghuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the advice metalashell, have little experience on these usb loader things so is wiiflow 2.0 basically a more up-to-date loader compared to usb loader gx? Also is it just a case of downloading wiiflow 2.0, unzipping it and then copying it across onto the sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*