Hacking Help with playing PSX games (it's been a while since I've done this)

Jabodie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'll be putting my PSP Go into 6.61 LME later today, and I was wondering what exactly I had to do to get PSX Eboots running on my system.

Back when I set up my PSP 1000, I remember setting up popsloader in the seplugins folder and finding a bunch of different pops files online in order to ensure compatibility.

I've been looking around trying to find out the exact process I need to go through, but I'm a bit confused. Is the process essentially the same as it was before? If so, what pops files do I need in the 661 folder?

I've been reading about compatibility issues with POPs on PSP Gos. The lists I see are from 2011; are those still up to date?

Edit: The last time I did anything like this was when I updated my 1000 to 5.50 PROME-4 (IIRC) when that was the latest CFW.

Jabodie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I've got the firmware installed and I thought I had all the POPS files in the right place. The plugin is enabled, but when I hold R while starting a PSX eboot it just loads the game; I can't select which version of Pops I want to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: