Emulation Help with No$GBA, please??

valett

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello guys, I've been trying for a countless amount of hours, but I still can't get MapleStory DS to work. I've tried pretty much everything I can find on Google, at least what I understand. I'm pretty nooby, so bear with me, but right now I've downloaded No$GBA and I FINALLY got past the first black screen with the Yeti saying ''Error loading data,'' and right now I have the problem that I get a blinking black screen with yet another yeti saying this:

naamlooscv.png

I also have downloaded a pre-made .SAV file, but I have no idea where to place it or whatever, but when I place it in my GAMES folder in the root of my R4, it still says the same thing.
I almost threw my laptop outta the window, I'm pretty desperate for help.
hate2.gif

Anyone?
mellow.gif

valett

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks guys, but I've finally got it to work
biggrin.gif
BUT.. Now I'd love to play it on my actual DS, but I have no idea how to do that, do I have to convert something or anything like that? Can anyone PLEASE help me? Because now I'm only able to play MS DS on my laptop!
frown.gif

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
valett said:
biggrin.gif
BUT.. Now I'd love to play it on my actual DS, but I have no idea how to do that, do I have to convert something or anything like that? Can anyone PLEASE help me? Because now I'm only able to play MS DS on my laptop!
frown.gif
What size is your save file and what firmware are you using on your R4?

valett

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
retrogamefan said:
valett said:
biggrin.gif
frown.gif
What size is your save file and what firmware are you using on your R4?

Could you explain me what exactly firmware is? Cuz I'm guessing I don't have it... And my SAV file works now, I can load someone else's char, so that's not the problem, but I don't know how to play it on my ds??
unsure.gif

Dr Pikachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try screwing around with the settings. you have to do the same exact thing on the KH Days game for Japan.
nocashgbasettings.jpg

ampogi123

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Thanks guys, but I've finally got it to work biggrin.gif BUT.. Now I'd love to play it on my actual DS, but I have no idea how to do that, do I have to convert something or anything like that? Can anyone PLEASE help me? Because now I'm only able to play MS DS on my laptop! frown.gif

uhmm, hi.. sorry if i'm a little late on the subject.. i just found out about this game and i want to play it.. i had a problem with its save file being corrupted after the angel saves your name and your signature.. and then i found this thread.. i was wondering if you can tell me how you made it work?? it will really help me a lot..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up