Help with No$GBA, please??

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by valett, May 13, 2010.

1. valett
    OP

valett Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2010
    Netherlands
    Hello guys, I've been trying for a countless amount of hours, but I still can't get MapleStory DS to work. I've tried pretty much everything I can find on Google, at least what I understand. I'm pretty nooby, so bear with me, but right now I've downloaded No$GBA and I FINALLY got past the first black screen with the Yeti saying ''Error loading data,'' and right now I have the problem that I get a blinking black screen with yet another yeti saying this:

[​IMG]

I also have downloaded a pre-made .SAV file, but I have no idea where to place it or whatever, but when I place it in my GAMES folder in the root of my R4, it still says the same thing.
    I almost threw my laptop outta the window, I'm pretty desperate for help. [​IMG]
    Anyone? [​IMG]

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    have you tried no$zoomer?

3. Tonitonichopchop

Tonitonichopchop GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 9, 2009
    United States
    Try using ds bios in addition to No$zoomer. That worked for me to fix Heartgold.

4. valett
    OP

valett Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2010
    Netherlands
    Thanks guys, but I've finally got it to work [​IMG] BUT.. Now I'd love to play it on my actual DS, but I have no idea how to do that, do I have to convert something or anything like that? Can anyone PLEASE help me? Because now I'm only able to play MS DS on my laptop! [​IMG]

5. retrogamefan

retrogamefan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    What size is your save file and what firmware are you using on your R4?

6. valett
    OP

valett Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2010
    Netherlands
    Could you explain me what exactly firmware is? Cuz I'm guessing I don't have it... And my SAV file works now, I can load someone else's char, so that's not the problem, but I don't know how to play it on my ds?? [​IMG]

7. valett
    OP

valett Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2010
    Netherlands
    Nevermind guys, thanks for replying but I'm not trying anymore, I gave up..
    Thanks anyway! [​IMG]

8. Dr Pikachu

Dr Pikachu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2010
    United States
    try screwing around with the settings. you have to do the same exact thing on the KH Days game for Japan.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

9. ampogi123

ampogi123 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2011
    uhmm, hi.. sorry if i'm a little late on the subject.. i just found out about this game and i want to play it.. i had a problem with its save file being corrupted after the angel saves your name and your signature.. and then i found this thread.. i was wondering if you can tell me how you made it work?? it will really help me a lot..