Hacking Help with EZFlash 3 in 1 with AceKard!

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My acekard works fine with Akaio 1.5 firmware. However when I put in my EZFlash 3 in 1, it doesn't detect it at all. I tried blowing into both slots and it's the same result. I tried loading it with GBA ExpLoader and it doesn't detect it either. When I try to load it from the main menu of the acekard, it says "there is no device in Slot-2". Can someone help me? Thanks! Btw this is an acekard 2.1

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Does your 3in1 work with another card?
NEVER blow into slots - it kills them, seen a lot of dead SNES due to moisture in breath.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Must set up your akaio system to see ezflash... cannot detect automatically... (level of vibration, NOR mode to auto)
To play gba games - convert them in 3in1 tools and copy to microSD in Acekard (everywhere on root)

I got Ak2.1 with akaio 1.5, ezflash and works great...
biggrin.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't do any messing...

Put .gba file on AceKard 2i, selected it in Akaio and it auto loaded to 3in1.

Pandas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys. I tried testing it with an R4 and it does not work. Is my EZFlash 3 in 1 defective? Do I have to do anything special with my AceKard 2.1 for it to detect the EZFlash?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Pandas said:
Guys. I tried testing it with an R4 and it does not work. Is my EZFlash 3 in 1 defective? Do I have to do anything special with my AceKard 2.1 for it to detect the EZFlash?
what do you need to work? Vibrations? GBA? Opera browser?
Vibrations - must set up in akaio (press start - next -> 3in1/FAS1 -> Strengh of vibration -> select level - confirm with A buton
GBA - convert in 3in1 tools (find on oficial site for ezflash) and copy them to card - after that you can choose them as nds games from akaio menu
--- set up NOR mode to auto, backup GBA save when loading to ALLOW and other functions to ALLOW too.
Opera - just start opera browser with ezflash plugged into slot2

Spanky McFloggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a problem with my 3in1 as well. I have the Acekard2 v2.1 with Aikio 1.5. Latest loaders.

The 3in1 was purchased about 6 months ago, it has the blue board, battery testing across solder points at 2.6V.. it says ezflash V gba game / ram expansion / rumble pack on the front.

The DS Browser works, GBA roms work, I can change the 3in1/FAS settings, and it does a little shake when leaving the 3in1 settings screen, and a little shake when I run a DS rom file..

But any game that uses the rumble pack, shows it as un-selectable, and therefore is un-rumblable.
wacko.gif

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pandas said:
this may be because R4 has NEVER worked with EZflash 3-in-1's. they have no compatability at all. you need a compatible SLOT-1 card for your SLOT-2 to work.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
.:Crimonite:. said:
Pandas said:
this may be because R4 has NEVER worked with EZflash 3-in-1's. they have no compatability at all. you need a compatible SLOT-1 card for your SLOT-2 to work.
WRONG

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=62424

Works, tested it. This will make the 3in1 work with your R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.