Hacking Help with Downgrade please

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DONE thank you now im dumping my SYSNAND.BIN thank you for everything!!

i have the same firware as you 9.9.0.26E i fallow every step to downgrade but i think i m missing something , everytime i got to "instalar" something with the codes nothing happen, and the 3ds kept asking for update the system.

can you explain me how you do it please

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same firware as you 9.9.0.26E i fallow every step to downgrade but i think i m missing something , everytime i got to "instalar" something with the codes nothing happen, and the 3ds kept asking for update the system.

can you explain me how you do it please

I didn't understand in which step did you got stuck can you tell me when the error occurs? Btw do you speak spanish?

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
portuguese ahahha.

.2b.13 Put your (micro)SD card back into your 3DS, follow the instructions on screen, then change the theme, then change it back to default. Now turn off your system, connect the (micro)SD to your computer and try to move the dbs folder into the /Nintendo 3DS/(random characters)/(random characters)/ folder. If there is already a dbs folder, don’t copy the dbs folder to there. If the system asks you if it should overwrite, DON’T LET IT OVERWRITE ANYTHING!

0.2b.14 Launch browserhax (See the instructions around the QR code below).

that one, nothing happen

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
browserhax didnt work for me on 9.9 U i used ninjhax maybe that is the reason, or have you enter HBL before with browserhax?

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need a copy of the Cubic Ninja game, Zelda ocarina of time or a sky3ds with cubic ninja rom, so that way you can acces to HBL using their respective exploits

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shit XD sky3ds seams the better choice

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

everythime i go to the internet browser or eshop kept asking to update the system to be able to use then, any way to turn that off? i try da dns system dont work

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shit XD sky3ds seams the better choice

everythime i go to the internet browser or eshop kept asking to update the system to be able to use then, any way to turn that off? i try da dns system dont work
you had to enter the DNS before getting the update message, if it's a new 3ds there's a workaround, old 3ds and you're screwed for browserhax

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you had to enter the DNS before getting the update message, if it's a new 3ds there's a workaround, old 3ds and you're screwed for browserhax

I had enter the DNS then did step by step but when i arrive to the 0.2b.14 Launch browserhax (See the instructions around the QR code below).

when runs the brownser i get the message, and i think i can instale because of that. or i m doing something wrong where?

with the dns, simply dont open the browser or eshop and say is not available at that moment

Last edited by fallitur,

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had enter the DNS then did step by step but when i arrive to the 0.2b.14 Launch browserhax (See the instructions around the QR code below).

when runs the brownser i get the message, and i think i can instale because of that. or i m doing something wrong where?

with the dns, simply dont open the browser or eshop and say is not available at that moment
new or old 3ds?

Volktio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dark_samus3 can you help with this please? :c
I tried to create an emunand i followed all the steps from here https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...g-10-4-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/ and everything was fine i backed up all my sd files including nand.bin and then i reinserted the sd card to complete the emunand and then the guide says that i need to remove the sd card again and put back all the files excluding nand.bin and then reinsert it and turn the n3ds off, wich i did, but then i tried to turned it on and it was on a black screen unless i remove the sd card, and now i cant even access to HBL and if i insert the sd card the home menu freezes. My pc doesnt recognize my sd card and if i have it inserted it wont let my pc to startup (just like the 3ds) :c

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dark_samus3 can you help with this please? :c
I tried to create an emunand i followed all the steps from here https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...g-10-4-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/ and everything was fine i backed up all my sd files including nand.bin and then i reinserted the sd card to complete the emunand and then the guide says that i need to remove the sd card again and put back all the files excluding nand.bin and then reinsert it and turn the n3ds off, wich i did, but then i tried to turned it on and it was on a black screen unless i remove the sd card, and now i cant even access to HBL and if i insert the sd card the home menu freezes. My pc doesnt recognize my sd card and if i have it inserted it wont let my pc to startup (just like the 3ds) :c
Stuff like this happens if you pull the SD card out while the 3ds is running, I had lots of weird issues with all of my SD cards until I stopped pulling my SD cards out unless the system was powered down, now you're probably gonna have to format the whole thing somehow and do emuNAND again and everything

shit so.... sky3ds will do the trick ?
sky3ds, cubic ninja or OoT3D

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DONE thank you now im dumping my SYSNAND.BIN thank you for everything!!
Do a hardmod install next. That will save you from any brick or update ;).
using the ocarina i will be able to downgrade to 9.2 ? and use after without the original game?

other question, if i m able to block the updates using athis methotds " https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-psvproxy-net-proxy-dns-blocker-3ds-update.377880/ "

i will be able to do everything with the browserhax? just woondering
As long as the orcainia exploit was already installed. If not you need cubic ninja.

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do a hardmod install next. That will save you from any brick or update ;).

As long as the orcainia exploit was already installed. If not you need cubic ninja.

can you explain what you mean with ocarina exploit instal? i m a litle noob on this materia, just both a second hand 3ds and i m trying to se my option here ..to buy the zelda ou sky3ds to be able to instal homebrew and instal cias.

so i just use the methot above mention (tubehax) and now i can use the eshop or brownser . saying that is not available but no updades mensages, so that is what supost to do ?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you explain what you mean with ocarina exploit instal? i m a litle noob on this materia, just both a second hand 3ds and i m trying to se my option here ..to buy the zelda ou sky3ds to be able to instal homebrew and instal cias.

so i just use the methot above mention (tubehax) and now i can use the eshop or brownser . saying that is not available but no updades mensages, so that is what supost to do ?
You can't use tubehax, that was patched long ago, to install the ocarina exploit you have to have a different method of entry first ( Cubic ninja, sky3ds, browserhax, etc ) Your only option currently would be Cubic Ninja or Sky3ds and don't update to 10.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn