2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
ok so im a pro at soft modding but i one day got my cousins wii and i soft modded it and it worked greate. he went home and played his wii backup disks. then one day he gota backup wii game stuck in the wii!! he asked me to get it out.... any ideas?? and if he sends it to Nintendo (he has warrenty) will he get in trouble when nintendo finds a backup wii game that is stuck in there with the name mario kart wii........

should he send it to Nintendo or what you think i should do to fix it for him.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Take a pair of tWIIzers and pull the disc out. If that doesn't work, open your wii and see what's wrong.

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me once lol.

I just held the wii face down (Power button and disc drive facing towards the floor), Pressed the eject button and gave it a little pat on the back of the wii and the disc came out
ohmy.gif

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
ok so im a pro at soft modding but i one day got my cousins wii and i soft modded it and it worked greate. he went home and played his wii backup disks. then one day he gota backup wii game stuck in the wii!! he asked me to get it out.... any ideas?? and if he sends it to Nintendo (he has warrenty) will he get in trouble when nintendo finds a backup wii game that is stuck in there with the name mario kart wii........

should he send it to Nintendo or what you think i should do to fix it for him.

I LOL'd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?