Homebrew app usb loader gx not loading and wii is not installing from disk

yeet-morris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. hello guys i have a problem with usb loader gx i douwnload a game form vimm lair mario kart wii if i start the game it gives a black screen or it go to the wii menu

2. i douwnload mario kart wii from disk in usb loader gx and its getting stuck in the installation menu

so if you want to help me thank you guys

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. hello guys i have a problem with usb loader gx i douwnload a game form vimm lair mario kart wii if i start the game it gives a black screen or it go to the wii menu
- First, what usb drive are you using? Is it sb flash drive or ext hdd? Is it formatted as Fat32?
- Did you use WiiBackupManager to transfer the game to the drive? Also, verify the hash of your game with WiiBackupmanager to make sure it's not corrupt.
- are you using the latest version of usbloadergx? If not i highly recommend updating.
And of course, post a syscheck here.
2. i douwnload mario kart wii from disk in usb loader gx and its getting stuck in the installation menu
Is your disc drive working? Are you using a legit or burned disc?
Also, what "installation menu" you're talking about? You mean it gets stuck when you try to install the disc to the usb drive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto