ROM Hack [Help] SSB4 BRSTM->NUS3BANK?

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no idea how brawlcustommusic converts their BRSTMs for SSB3DS.
I've already gotten premade .nus3bank songs from the site and have sucessfully repacked them to a .3ds for GW, but I wanted to make my own. I haven't found anything online about converting anything to idsp/nus3bank, so any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I also want to know how to unpack/repack a .cia and get at the RomFS

Last edited by henn64,

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished the offline IDSP builder, and it's an update to my modification of revb. I'll push the changes to my git later today after I finish adding BFWAV support. I just need to do the offline nus3bank injector. The game will only accept songs that have the same header as the original song, so that's why injection is necessary. I'm working on making it work for multi-sound archives, so hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll finally be done.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finished the offline IDSP builder, and it's an update to my modification of revb. I'll push the changes to my git later today after I finish adding BFWAV support. I just need to do the offline nus3bank injector. The game will only accept songs that have the same header as the original song, so that's why injection is necessary. I'm working on making it work for multi-sound archives, so hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll finally be done.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it!
I was browsing a thread you were in on HCS64 the same minute I saw this, too.
Something to add is, do you know where the DLC stage music is stored? I haven't seen them in the romfs, and I can't extract the .cia updates.

Last edited by henn64,

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it!
I was browsing a thread you were in on HCS64 the same minute I saw this, too.
Something to add is, do you know where the DLC stage music is stored? I haven't seen them in the romfs, and I can't extract the .cia updates.

It's also in sound/bgm/ in the update's romfs. I'll try to finish the CIA rebuilding tutorial, since you can toss custom songs into the update (even if they're in the default romfs), and the game will load them.

The Wii U tools I've been working on for custom music titles and My Music settings work perfectly with the 3DS stuff, so I'll try to get a little more involved with the 3DS version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up