Hacking help running sneek

diego71102244

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, im having troubles running sneek,when i try to run sneek, the tv goes black screen with the "no signal" message,
i have read and follow every guide in this site and i have every file in its place in the sd card, and i also did a format to my sd card, but with no luck, i hear that the SM takes time to load, but with "no signal" message in my tv i doubt that is the problem.

any suggestions?

thanks for advance

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much time did you wait? Also where did the nand come from i was having some issues when i was using someones generic nand than i used my own and problem solved. Also i noticed the bigger your SD and the more crap on it sometimes it takes longer. And sometimes a crappy SD card will not work. just a couple of things you can consider. hope that gives you some troubleshooting ideas.

diego71102244

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i wait for about 10 minutes and nothing happens, the nand is mine i made it with bootmii, im currently using a 2 gb kingston sd card, so i dont know what could be the problem.

diego71102244

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Riicky said:
did you decrypt/unpack the bootmii nand first?

yes i did, and paste all the folders along with bootmii folder and boot2.bin in the sd root, just FYI i dont have bootmii as boot2 i only have bootmii as a ios i dont know if this might be the problem

thanks for advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o