Hacking HELP R4iDSHC 3DS V1.42

FelipeOF

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Today i bought a used R4iDSHC 3DS V1.42 Flashcart (NOT R4iSDHC), it seemed cool by the time, but now, i've trying to get it to work but it just won't do it's magic. This b**ch is a pain in te a*s and the official site www.r4i-dshc.com has been outdated for the past 2 months. The firmware doesn't work i've downloaded this one:
r4i-dshc.com/R4-i%20English%20V1.4.rar
And it seems that it's just a cruel joke from the chinese people who actually "cloned" this card. Also i've found an older version of the firmware and it doesn't work either, i just get a white screen with a sad Micro SD card asking for the "Menu", similar to the one showed in the TTDS Cards.

Can somebody help me to get this darn thing to work?

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Can somebody help me to get this darn thing to work?

No team R4iDSHC will probably just make a new card, if your really lucky they may update it in a few months.

Get a better card with better support, the cards don't have to cost the earth

http://gbatemp.net/t...rt-should-i-get

This flashcart has the same compatibility as the iTouchDS as both use the same loaders. Here is a link to the flashcart where you could buy it.
R4i SDHC

This flashcart does get updates and it will update always the same time the iTouchDS updates, meaning it will play Pokemon HG/SS.

Well if the above comment it true then this card is dead as the iTouchDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: