Help Nintendo 3ds old brick, black screens

furbi963

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Intenté actualizando luma3ds, luego restauré una copia antigua antigua previo guardando otra copia de la nand y sigue sin funcionar... Ayuda :'(
Nota tengo acceso a godmode9
I tried updating luma3ds, then restored an old copy before saving another copy of the nand and it still doesn't work... Help :'(
Note I have access to godmode9

Last edited by furbi963,

furbi963

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No funciona... ya pobre lo de la pantalla azul y la pantalla negra.
Se puede iniciar el menú de luma3ds e incluso jugar GBA con AGB_FIRM.

Pero si se intenta iniciar normalmente, las pantallas se ve que inician pero en n**** en incluso el led del 3D se activa, pero de ahí no pasa... :cry:

It doesn't work... already poor the blue screen and the black screen.

You can start the luma3ds menu and even play GBA with AGB_FIRM.

But if you try to start normally, the screens are seen to start but black in even the 3D led is activated, but from there it does not pass ....:cry:

SylverReZ

Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can perhaps try starting the console in safe mode (L+R+A+DPAD UP). Follow the instructions to update your system, that way, this may fix any broken system titles that might've caused your system to not boot up properly.

If this didn't work for you, then I suppose using the ntrboot method might be a last resort.

furbi963

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can perhaps try starting the console in safe mode (L+R+A+DPAD UP). Follow the instructions to update your system, that way, this may fix any broken system titles that might've caused your system to not boot up properly.

If this didn't work for you, then I suppose using the ntrboot method might be a last resort.

Please don't ever write "it doesn't work".

Did you read the link that I posted? What, specifically, did you try, and what happened when you tried it?

Provee restaurar la nand, iniciar en modo de recuperación, actualizar luma, quitar y poner la pila. (Todas fallaron)
Y el último hace unos momentos mientras comía hice el de dejarle sin batería e iniciar.... Y funcionó hasta que le di apagar y... No funcionó ...

It provides restore nand, boot into recovery mode, update luma, remove and put the battery. (They all failed)
And the last one a few moments ago while eating I did the one to leave him out of battery and start.... And it worked until I hit shutdown and .... It didn't work ...

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It provides restore nand, boot into recovery mode, update luma, remove and put the battery. (They all failed)
Then you did not read everything. :glare:

Because you seem to be having problems where your console gets stuck on a black screen with the blue power light staying on, you should click where it says "My console gets stuck on a black screen with blue power light staying on" and follow the instructions.

furbi963

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Then you did not read everything. :gla:

Because you seem to be having problems where your console gets stuck on a black screen with the blue power light staying on, you should click where it says "My console gets stuck on a black screen with blue power light staying on" and follow the instructions.
Si pero no es del todo así, luego hace como que inicia (o algo así) con las pantallas en n****. Si me espero y pulso apagar iniciado el apagado.

Y si ya probé ese método, incluso lo hice sin la SD (en la cual inicio una vez, mientras escribía el otro comentario). *

* El hack se lo instale en la consola, igual se lo puedo quitar, por qué si puedo acceder al GodMode9 ... Y al agb_firm

Yes, but it's not quite like that, then it makes like it starts (or something like that) with black screens. If I wait and press shutdown started the shutdown.

And yes I already tried that method, I even did it without the SD (on which I start once, while writing the other comment). *

* The hack is installed on the console, I can still remove it, because if I can access the GodMode9 ... And agb_firm

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do I have to copy and paste it into a post before you will read it!?

The steps below can be attempted in any order, but are listed from least to most time-consuming.
  • Power off your console, remove the SD card, re-insert it, then power on your console.
  • Power off your console, eject the game cartridge if inserted, power on your console, then wait up to ten minutes. If your console boots within ten minutes, the issue has been fixed and is unlikely to reoccur
  • Rename the Nintendo 3DS folder on your SD card to Nintendo 3DS_BACKUP, then attempt to boot. If your console successfully boots, there is some issue within your Nintendo 3DS folder. Try clearing HOME Menu extdata:
    Navigate to /Nintendo 3DS/<ID0>/<ID1>/extdata/00000000/
    Delete the corresponding folder for your 3DS region:
    EUR Region: 00000098
    JPN Region: 00000082
    USA Region: 0000008f
    CHN Region: 000000A1
    KOR Region: 000000A9
    TWN Region: 000000B1
  • Try booting into recovery mode and updating your system:
    Power off your console
    Hold (Left Shoulder) + (Right Shoulder) + (D-Pad Up) + (A)
    Power on your console
    If you were successful, the console will boot to an "update your system" screen
  • Follow the CTRTransfer guide
  • For further support, ask for help at Nintendo Homebrew on Discord

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: family guy is goated