TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by your TV is detecting it? Does your TV change when you turn it on? If you failed to downgrade your IOS then there won't be any video output to your TV when you turn it on therefore your TV won't detect it.

Nothing changes, but my TV still detects it because it is not saying input not found.

Krafter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you turn it on your TV says " Input not found" and then you you power it on it goes away or does the message go away as soon as the Wii is plugged in regardless of the Wii being powered or not?

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you turn it on your TV says " Input not found" and then you you power it on it goes away or does the message go away as soon as the Wii is plugged in regardless of the Wii being powered or not?

Oh wait my TV can't even say that so I guess I have the brick you are talking about because my TV does not say input not found, but since the cords are still plugged in it thinks the input is found.

Krafter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Each Wii has its own unique set of keys in which the data in the NAND is encrypted with. It has to be the dump from your Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill