like the title says. i actually deleted the sav files from the card and they still show up as so "._filename.sav." help EDIT: it's actually nds files. now i'm not sure if what i saw before was correct., but right now it shows the game right below it it displays "._gamename.nds" it seems like my files got changed by rominator - it's the only explanation i have so far EDIT: i put in a file never managed by rominator and the duplicate name didn't show up. i added the same file through rominator without trimming or anything and it gave me the the same problem. EDIT: well my whole collection is messed up. it all works is just that i have a very long list of duplicates. FYI it doesn't show up on other cards, at least not on the EZ flash 5.