nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
like the title says. i actually deleted the sav files from the card and they still show up as so "._filename.sav."

help

EDIT: it's actually nds files. now i'm not sure if what i saw before was correct., but right now it shows the game right below it it displays "._gamename.nds" it seems like my files got changed by rominator - it's the only explanation i have so far

EDIT: i put in a file never managed by rominator and the duplicate name didn't show up. i added the same file through rominator without trimming or anything and it gave me the the same problem.

EDIT: well my whole collection is messed up. it all works is just that i have a very long list of duplicates. FYI it doesn't show up on other cards, at least not on the EZ flash 5.

nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no i didn't. i just updated my games. removed the ones i wasn't playing added a couple more. i used rominator to update. when i turned the ds back on the sav files show up. i tried deleting them and they still showed up.

i deleted the games and the save files disappeared with them. i then put the games back in and the sav files all reappeared. but they don't show up in my computer. i've also turned on invisible folders and they still don't show up

nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just did and nothing happened. seems like i'm gonna have to get the games all over again and never ever touch rominator

nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm sure. i reformatted my sd card. i wiped out all my saves and game collection. i unrared a fresh file and it worked fine. i open the same file in rominator and got the duplicate.

rwilts

Trophies
XP
Country
I had exactly the same issue and posted a week ago. Duplicate entries 4m in size with _NAME etc. I didnt blame Romulator then but i have stopped using it. I just drag and drop straight to card now and manualy rename rom if needs be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: