Hacking Help me?

Homerchu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Nintendo bugged me..... So I had to update to 10.2 ('nother one of the "stability" fixes). The problem is that I tried to launch ironhax through Ironfall (Old version), it shows the normal procedure to launch HBL, then the application closes an says "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any yada yada yada". I updated ironhax through smea's new *hax 2.5 though no luck. Is ironhax not available on 10.2.0.28U?

Additional Notes:
Sorry If this is the wrong forum, I'm new :)
I noticed that when I attempt to launch it it still says "ninjhax 2.5 beta", could that mean something?

Reposted. Think I was in the wrong forum :/

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works, but you screwed it up.

Before updating your 3DS you had to open the homebre launcher, re-run the installer and install the 10.2 version.

Right now your ironhax tries to run your old payload (from whatever firmware you had) and crashes because it isn't the same payload for 10.2

You'll have to use Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of time to reinstall the hack since there is no other way.

Homerchu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Aw... Time to start farming for Cubic Ninja, Thank you for clearing it up for me! Is there any way I can download the payload from smea's website and use that?

Last edited by Homerchu,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw... Time to start farming for Cubic Ninja, Thank you for clearing it up for me!

Whenever you install an exploit you choose your firmware version for that reason, different firmwares use different payloads.

You can't just update your firmware and expect the old payload to work, you can't just replace the boot.3dsx to update to 2.5 in the same firmware neither, even in the same firmware you would have to re run the installer to go from 2.1 to 2.5

You can buy cubic ninja, use it and resell, use that information above for future firmware updates.

Last edited by Tony_93,
Reactions: Quantumcat

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yours is O3DS or N3DS? If N3DS, you can download Super Smash Bros demo from Eshop and use SMashHax, then reinstall your IronHax.

Homerchu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I have N3DS with the retail version of smash bros. Will use the demo though. I couldn't find a tutorial as it seems it is linux only.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by tivu100,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello