Zelda totk corrupt on 16.0.3

kira126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all, i need some help with Zelda and i saw im not the only one...

I managed to make the game run on 15.0.1 but then the update refused to install: "corrupted file or old firmware"

After checking i saw that the game update needed 16.0.3, so i installed the new firmware with Daybreak.
Now I can't launch the base game and when trying to install the update it says: "error founds during file transfer, installation aborded".
I have installed and reinstalled the base game, and now i can launch a black screen saying " the software cannot be started, try again from Home menu". I tried installing the updates but same errors as before.
It seems installing 16.0.3 corrupted this game, all other games on my switch are working perfectly.

I have Hekate 6.0.4 and atmosphere 1.5.4, i tried to copy paste the sigpatches from this forum, but if i do, my switch don't even turn on.

So, not sure what should i do to play totk now?
Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys, I managed to solve the issue, so if anyone else has the same issue as me, try this:

install the latest DBI application, reinstall Atmosphere/Hekate, uninstall completely any version of TOTK, use the sigpatches from this forum.

et voila

Last edited by kira126,
Reactions: hyperhouse91

Serah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hii,i think i have similar problem as you. Anyways, does "reinstall atmosphere/hetake" meant like i need go through the sd partition again OR do i just delete the atmosphere file and paste the latest one inside? Thanks in advance :,)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2