YoungMiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
(New 3DSXL european fw 11.0)

Recently I tried to install menuhax trough browserhax. Everything went fine till I installed menuhax (version 3.1). The 3DS booted up but the icons didnt load up and the 3DS didnt react to nothing. The only thing I can do is to hold the powerbutton to go to this menu where you can click "shut down". Here I can click on it and the 3DS shuts down. How can I make my 3DS work normal again?

(If nothing works is it possible to just format the sdcard on my computer, put it in and the 3DS just goes on like on the first day and i just configure it?)

Im new to this comnunity and Im german so sorry for my english!

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Try uninstalling sdiconhax from Menuax Mgaer booting it (it won"t delete it from another enty point), if yu can boot it delete the Home Menu extdata in the SD.

ecaep42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thanks now it works. But what do I do now?
If you don't have anything installed onto your 3DS you can delete the "Nintendo 3DS" folder on the root of your SD card.

If you do have anything in that folder you want to keep, you can delete the folder:

SDMC:\\Nintendo 3DS\XXX\XXX\extdata\00000000\000002cc(JPN) or 000002cd(USA) or 000002ce(EUR)
(xxx = randomly generated alphanumeric string)

then it should be fixed when you throw your SD card back in, then you can reinstall menuhax.

Reactions: YoungMiner

ecaep42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed your instructions. But now only the icons from downloaded Programms load up and the 3DS freezes again
Try deleting

...extdata\00000000\00000082 (jpn) 0000008f (usa) 00000098 (eur)

from your SD card, and then try again. If it's still giving you problems, you can delete the Nintendo 3DS folder or move it somewhere else and then try rebooting.

I've never actually heard of menuhax doing this until now, did you do anything besides install menuhax?

Reactions: YoungMiner

YoungMiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. YES IT WORKS THANK YOU SO MUCH!
2. Once upon a time when i had ironhax i tried chmm and installed a custom theme. It didnt show up but everytime i chose a theme and booted up the theme was to standard. I think this weird thing had a influence in this situation. Can you help me with this?

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try either of the following:
1. Apply the standard blank theme, then use CHMM2.
2. Apply any default theme EXCEPT the blank theme (like black, pink, etc.) then use CHMM2.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just that. Try the blank theme or the black theme (if one doesn't work try the other), then open Hax and apply any theme from CHMM2.

Edit: if neither works come back and tell us so we can continue to see what could work.

Last edited by ThisIsDaAccount,

YoungMiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried to do what you said. When I apply the theme and choose the option to go into the homemenu directly the theme is applied. But if I reboot its gone. The same when I choose the option to reboot in homebrewmenu. The 3DS boots up and has the blank (standard theme) on

dimoandfinder916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo guys im abut to install menuhax to my 3ds but i have homebrewed themes (custom non nintento made themes) that i put in a themes folder and when i click change theme in Home menu design not in homebrew it says shuffling themes because i have like 6 themes on there if i install menuhax 3.1 will that mess with my themes or when my homebrewed theme changes will that take off menu hax or if i use just one of my homebrewed theme would that mess anything up with menuhax 3.1 still

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative