Kawamura67i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello

The point is, trying to reset my friend code triggered an option I shouldn't.
This was the route:
Scripts>GM9Megascript>Miscellanous>Clear Friendlist.
The problem is that what it does is literally delete my friend code, now my code are just question marks
If anyone knows if it can be reversed in any way, because apparently now the console is restricted from online services

Yeah, i'm such an idiot no need to mention it
I guess I'll treat this kind of thing more carefully

Kawamura67i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
godreborn, that was the first thing I tried but nothing changed, actually I backed up the nand moments before I tried that script

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I read that loading an "friendcodeseedb" (sorry if I spelled it bad) I could restore it, they can be found online but I don't think they're reliable
I have another console without any problem but I wouldn't want to compromise it

Kawamura67i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have 2 consoles: the 2Ds (with the problem) and a 3ds xl (no problems here).
If I could generate another friend code on my xl, I could dump the friendcodeseedb and inject it into the 2ds, Could that solve the problem?

I would have to format the 3ds xl several times because I don't want it to have any kind of problem, since the 2ds apart from not having friend code also had the ban message: 002-0121.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have 2 consoles: the 2Ds (with the problem) and a 3ds xl (no problems here).
If I could generate another friend code on my xl, I could dump the friendcodeseedb and inject it into the 2ds, Could that solve the problem?

I would have to format the 3ds xl several times because I don't want it to have any kind of problem, since the 2ds apart from not having friend code also had the ban message: 002-0121.
If you do that and use both consoles online at the same time, you possibly will get banned both too (actually, your 2DS is apparently banned)

Better wait for an answer about what to do

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: Alexander1970
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kawamura67i,

1. As a safety precaution, backup the SysNAND *.bin image.
2. Go in the [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010032 directory.
(A) If these two files, 00000000 and 00000001, are present, continue on step 3.
(B) If you don't see the two files, stop here and report back your findings. Do not go to step 3.

3. Press (X) on the 00000000<A> yes<A> yes → button combo → <A> yes. This will delete this file
4. Hold (R)-shoulder and press (X) on 00000001 to rename as 00000000.
5. Press (A) on the 00000000Calculate CMAC<A> yes → etc.
In case you mess up deleting the wrong file or softbrick the 3DS firmware, restore the SysNAND with the *.bin image created in step 1.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, in my "00010032" folder there's only the "00000000" file, not the other with 1 at the end
In the System Settings, go in the Nintendo Network ID Settings and Sign In. You may be asked to (re-)link your NNID by providing the ID and/or password. I hope you remember them or be able to retrieve these from e-mail if they were forgotten.

From post #3, did that earlier backed up SysNAND *.bin image came from the o2DS? If so, try this.
  1. GodMode9[0:] SDCARD (NOLABEL) → ... → <date>_<serial>_sysnand_###.binNAND image options...Mount image to drive
  2. Go in the [7:] IMGNAND CTRNAND/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010032 directory.
  3. Press (Y) on the 00000000 to add to the [CLIPBOARD]. If a selection mistake has occurred, press (SELECT) to reset.
  4. Back out with (B). Go in the [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010032 directory.
  5. Press (Y) to paste → Copy path(s)<A> yes → button combo → Overwrite file(s)<A> yes.
  6. Press (A) on the 00000000Calculate CMAC<A> yes → etc.
  7. Press (START) to exit → HOME MenuFriend List.
If the SysNAND *.bin has the file, 7:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010032/00000001 , repeat steps 1-7 but this time for the 00000001 renamed as 00000000.

Kawamura67i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nothing has changed, i tried to run the same script that started my whole mess (Clear Friendlist) and this is the error line:

0:/gm9/scripts/GM9Megascript.gm9 line 1681: find fail
find 0:/donor/movable.sed NULL

I also formatted my other console to generate a new friendsave.bin and inject it but nothing is different i'm still with an ???? - ???? - ???? as code

Kawamura67i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I didn't realize it yesterday, but when i format my other console to generate a new code i only dump it without checking it (i didn't create a mii and check the friendlist) but today i do the same thing and it turns out the new code (which is supposed to be randomly generated) it's the question marks not numbers.

Do you guys think it had the recent nintendo update something to do with this or im just stupid

https://ibb.co/QQrcVj0 < Pic of the problem

QQrcVj0

I don't know what to do, if someone had a clue how I could solve this, please reply I'll be aware. Thanks

Last edited by Kawamura67i,

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
NVM (just I said the same thing with GM9 as TurdPooCharger said, and doesn't work for you, because you didn't find the 00000001 file on 1:/data/<id0>/sysdata/00010032/ path).

In that case, you apparently are in a trouble. And no, update to the latest version doesn't have anything to see with that.

However, it's very weird that just for using the "Clear friendlist" option on GM9Megascript leads to ruin your console friendcode. I try with that (making a backup, of course) and it leads me to an error:
Code:
line 1712: find fail

Edit: What about if you just connect your console to the internet and then enter to the "Friend list" applet?

I deleted the 00000000 file on 1:/data/<id0>/sysdata/00010032/ through GM9, then restarted my console and with the WiFi turning off I entered to "Friend list", and same result as you (????... instead of a valid friend code). Then I went back to HOME Menu, turned on the WiFi (enabling the internet connection), re entered to "Friend list" and a valid new friend code appeared!

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: Kawamura67i

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NVM (just I said the same thing with GM9 as TurdPooCharger said, and doesn't work for you, because you didn't find the 00000001 file on 1:/data/<id0>/sysdata/00010032/ path).

In that case, you apparently are in a trouble. And no, update to the latest version doesn't have anything to see with that.

However, it's very weird that just for using the "Clear friendlist" option on GM9Megascript leads to ruin your console friendcode. I try with that (making a backup, of course) and it leads me to an error:
Code:

Edit: What about if you just connect your console to the internet and then enter to the "Friend list" applet?

I deleted the 00000000 file on 1:/data/<id0>/sysdata/00010032/ through GM9, then restarted my console and with the WiFi turning off I entered to "Friend list", and same result as you (????... instead of a valid friend code). Then I went back to HOME Menu, turned on the WiFi (enabling the internet connection), re entered to "Friend list" and a valid new friend code appeared!
I am thinking the whole thing is that with their console banned that its not being able to make use of that app anymore. Altho I am not sure against how they may of gotten the console banned.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a coding mistake in the GM9Megascript for the Clear Friendlist option. The reason why that "line 1712: find fail" error happens is because at lines 1644–1655 in the script, there is an if statement that does not have an end.

@Kawamura67i, unless you know or can contact anyone who has added you before to their Friend List, there's no way to retrieve or reconstruct your original 12-digit Friend Code if you no longer have a SysNAND *.bin image that has it or not able to sign onto your Nintendo Account or relink that NNID to the o2DS.

In order for the Nintendo CDN server to assign your o2DS a replacement Friend Code, you'll need to system update it to the latest 11.14U firmware and visit your Friend List while being connected to the Internet. This of course assumes nothing else is preventing the o2DS from getting a new Friend Code like having been banned from online services (due to cheating, eShop fraud, malicious behavior against other players) or incorrect user modifications done on the 3DS firmware (erasing, injecting, or replacing console unique files).

Kawamura67i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Code:

When I turn on my connection to the internet in my friend list or any online games, the error message appears (002-0121) That error only appeared to me after running the script.

Also i didn't had any friends added to my list before this happens, nor had a NNID account created in that console (and I was sure the backup I created was just before i run the script)

So, i tried adding my other console trought Local and I could but the friend code it's still the same (on both consoles appears with question marks)

So beyond this, I don't think I can do anything else.

Thank you so much for your time guys, I really appreciate your help

Kawamura67i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
OK I DON'T KNOW WHY OR HOW BUT I MANAGED TO SOLVED IT

If someone had the same struggle than me try this:

Add another console via local mode as a friend, then go to godmode9 and delete the 00000000 file in your nand directory (1:/data/<id0>/sysdata/00010032)

After that, I re-added my other console via Local mode and I had obtained another friend code.

Again thanks for your time guys, and I hope my stupidity can help someone who goes through something similar.
(also now my console had a purple led, lol idk why but it looks cool)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.