Hacking Help here

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there. I have a Just Dance 1 (PAL) backup disc here. My Wii is softmodded and hardmodded and is with the SM 4.3U. All of my other backup discs works well with the Disc Channel like NBA 2K12, The Sims 3, and Just Dance 3.

Now here's the problem. When I put the disc on the Wii. The Wii Disc channel says that the Disc is unknown with a question mark. But when I load the game on Neogamma it loads fine. What do you think is the problem here.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there. I have a Just Dance 1 (PAL) backup disc here. My Wii is softmodded and hardmodded and is with the SM 4.3U. All of my other backup discs works well with the Disc Channel like NBA 2K12, The Sims 3, and Just Dance 3.

Now here's the problem. When I put the disc on the Wii. The Wii Disc channel says that the Disc is unknown with a question mark. But when I load the game on Neogamma it loads fine. What do you think is the problem here.

Missing patitions on your backup disc?
Maybe because of region differences.

Remeber that neogamma loads games through only ONE cIOS, opposed to you chips wich loads official IOS.

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
weird!
are the other backups pal too? do you have priiloader hacks enabled?
if no try region free hack

I have a PAL Trauma Team backup here and I never had problems with it. I will try to check if I enabled region-free hack

Missing patitions on your backup disc?
Maybe because of region differences.

Remeber that neogamma loads games through only ONE cIOS, opposed to you chips wich loads official IOS.

I think I burned the game ok. I have burned 13 games on my laptop and never had a problem with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."