Homebrew Help FBI (an exception occured)

jafanfauzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This happen every time i open my games (not yet installed .cia) folder. so i cant install anything now.. can anyone cure this? Im using sighax/luma

vlcsnap-2017-08-03-20h23m28s982.png
vlcsnap-2017-08-03-20h23m47s420.png
vlcsnap-2017-08-03-20h24m01s372.png

Last edited by jafanfauzi,

jafanfauzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are you using the 3dsx or cia and is FBI up-to-date?
cia and yep up to date

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same thing happened to me. I was getting crashes on almost every kind of Homebrew I tried. Does free shop error out too? Update your system menu. Fixed it for me.
only fbi. how to update system menu by the way?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same thing happened to me. I was getting crashes on almost every kind of Homebrew I tried. Does free shop error out too? Update your system menu. Fixed it for me.

Wait do you mean update the syatem software?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update Luma. even if you already did I would do it again. So get the latest Luma 8.1 boot firm. Delete the old one and copy the new one over. Don't Run the Nightly. get the stable release. Run the system update to ensure that everything is correct. Are you positive that you're on 11.5? Make sure you're on the latest FBI. What version of sig hacks do you have?

Last edited by mikefor20,

jafanfauzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Update Luma. even if you already did I would do it again. So get the latest Luma 8.1 boot firm. Delete the old one and copy the new one over. Don't Run the Nightly. get the stable release. Run the system update to ensure that everything is correct. Are you positive that you're on 11.5? Make sure you're on the latest FBI. What version of sig hacks do you have?

Thanks.. Did what you told.. and still error. Check the content of my .cia (games) some are corrupted, deleted them and now the problem solved..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-