[Help] Executing Launcher.dat without DS Profile exploit?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Zelec, May 5, 2016.

1. Zelec
    OP

Zelec Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2015
    Canada
    /dev/zero
    I've been following this guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-converting-3ds-to-cia-for-dummies.373722
    since I want to convert my games to cia to install on my 3ds' SD card (it's bigger than the micro-SD inside my gateway card) and I get to the part where I have to execute the Launcher.dat file with the DS profile exploit, My system is at 9.2 so I can't run said exploit. However I can run the homebrew launcher and gateway mode,

Is there any way to decompile the Launcher.dat then recompile to a 3dsx file format? or is there another exploit method I could use to execute the Launcher.dat?

2. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
  3. Zelec
    OP

Zelec Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2015
    Canada
    /dev/zero
    Thank you for the reply. Sadly when I opened the page on my 3ds the web browser crashes.

4. Ricken

Ricken Crawling from Hell, Falling from Grace

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    Last edited by Ricken, May 5, 2016
  5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Use CIAngel and download all the games directly from Nintendo's servers. It's possible not all of them will be available but it's a good start. You should be able to use JK's Save Manager to transfer the saves.

6. Ricken

Ricken Crawling from Hell, Falling from Grace

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    Why not convert and install locally?

7. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Well I guess it's up to him. If he can get the converting tool to work then yeah that could be quicker.

Ricken likes this.