Natee*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I cant update my ak2i to the new version to play pokemon B/W ):
when i start the game my screen change to a totaly white screens, and there stay.
Someone told me that i just need to update my firmware, but i cant, cause when i start the update, the progress stay at 0%. WHAT TO DO? HELP PLEASE ):

AvengerAkashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there 2 files of the update you shoud use the one that is the same of the ds like:
ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1_DSL.nds (nintendo ds lite/phat)
ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1_DSi.nds (nintendo dsi/xl)
check these and tell us again

i'm using the updates i have in my pc just for an example these one up here are the ones for the 3ds

Natee*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I use the Dsi XL, and i used the correct file ( ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1_DSi.nds ) but when it "start" the upgrading, it stay at 0% ):

AvengerAkashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Natee* said:
I use the Dsi XL, and i used the correct file ( ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1_DSi.nds ) but when it "start" the upgrading, it stay at 0% ):

i have the same problem once...try put the update in a diferent folder and try update again it shoud work this way

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
If your Acekard 2i has HWID 44 (Start -> More -> Help will bring up the version of AKAIO and HW your using) then it can't be updated to the 3DS update at the moment. Both games you mention should work on AKAIO 1.8.6a.

Natee*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well.. i tried everything and nothing happened ):
anyway, thanks for the answers..

I've readed somewhere here in the forum about a guy that have the same problem and instaled the r4i firmware on his ak2i.. should i try it? And which one should i instal? :x

SlickGate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.slickgate.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Natee* said:

I've readed somewhere here in the forum about a guy that have the same problem and instaled the r4i firmware on his ak2i.. should i try it? And which one should i instal? :x

That's a method about resume a bricked acekard 2i if my memory wasn't wrong. Can't find that thread though.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SlickGate said:
Natee* said:

That's a method about resume a bricked acekard 2i if my memory wasn't wrong. Can't find that thread though.

There is indeed, but it needs a DS (lite) and a different flashcart.

Anyway, why do you need to flash it to play Pokémon?

Natee*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Evo.lve said:
SlickGate said:
Natee* said:

There is indeed, but it needs a DS (lite) and a different flashcart.

Anyway, why do you need to flash it to play Pokémon?

Aw ): i have a DSi :/
when i start the POKEMON BLACK, it stays at a white screen... and someone tell me, at another forum, that i just need to update my firmware.. but i cant do that, dont know why ):

Heichart

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you using AKAIO 1.8.6a? If not, update your loaders. If your Acekard is already working on your DSi, you don't need to reflash it. Update your loaders and you're good to go.

Natee*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Heichart said:
Are you using AKAIO 1.8.6a? If not, update your loaders. If your Acekard is already working on your DSi, you don't need to reflash it. Update your loaders and you're good to go.

Yeah, i'm using it, but the white screen still there ):

Posts merged

All other games works normaly, but pokemon black/white

Alikhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All you have to do is disable soft reset and anti-piracy. Also disable the cheats to see if it makes a difference.

Natee*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Alikhan said:
All you have to do is disable soft reset and anti-piracy. Also disable the cheats to see if it makes a difference.
Ok, i disabled the sof reset.. how to disable the "anti-piracy"?When i press Y, the "AP" don't appear, where can i find it? :/

QUOTE(jurassicplayer @ May 4 2011, 07:47 PM) Check your ROM. It might be bad.

I dont think so.. i instaled and reinstaled a lot of versions, all of then have the same problem here =(

Heichart

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Press START at the Akaio menu, select "System Options" or "Opções do sistema", press R or L untill you get to "Default patch Options" or "Opção padrão de patch" (i don't know what language your Akaio menu is), highlight "Bypass Antipiracy" and press left or right until you get "Disabled" or "Desabilitado".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol