Helloz.

K_Gator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I joined a while back, but never got around to doing much. I do news and stuffs over at GBATMW, so hopefully I won't increase the n00b/spam population around here (zachsupercoolvideos, anyone?
wink.gif
).

As for myself: I live in the US, and have the whole Acekard/NDS thing. I also have a 360, and a MacBook that's dual booting Windows 7. Oh, and I might be getting a PSP in few days. So you never know, I might pop in here for some help on that, as PSP's are my personal noob.

Heh, anyways, see you around!

EDIT: Well, carp. I already made a booboo. Maybe I was lying, eh?
tongue.gif

Actually, I got some sort of error, so I assumed it didn't post; maybe delete this one or the other? My bad.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Oh hello, welcome (back?) to GBAtemp.net. I also have a Macbook dualbooting a windows (Windows XP), when I first tried it, I wiped both my drives lol and had to restore from a backup. Though I guess it's good to learn from your mistakes. I probably would dualboot Win7, though I use XP due to it having a higher compatibility with most things, though I ran Win7 on parallels for a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)