Helloz.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by K_Gator, Aug 4, 2009.

1. K_Gator
    OP

K_Gator Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Hey there. I joined a while back, but never got around to doing much. I do news and stuffs over at GBATMW, so hopefully I won't increase the n00b/spam population around here (zachsupercoolvideos, anyone? [​IMG]).

As for myself: I live in the US, and have the whole Acekard/NDS thing. I also have a 360, and a MacBook that's dual booting Windows 7. Oh, and I might be getting a PSP in few days. So you never know, I might pop in here for some help on that, as PSP's are my personal noob.

Heh, anyways, see you around!

EDIT: Well, carp. I already made a booboo. Maybe I was lying, eh? [​IMG]

Actually, I got some sort of error, so I assumed it didn't post; maybe delete this one or the other? My bad.

2. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Oh hello, welcome (back?) to GBAtemp.net. I also have a Macbook dualbooting a windows (Windows XP), when I first tried it, I wiped both my drives lol and had to restore from a backup. Though I guess it's good to learn from your mistakes. I probably would dualboot Win7, though I use XP due to it having a higher compatibility with most things, though I ran Win7 on parallels for a bit.

3. cngamemart

cngamemart Banned

Banned
    Jul 30, 2009
    Switzerland
    it seems there is no one to use Linux, [​IMG]

4. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    Hey Gator! Welcome (back) to GBAtemp!

The admins should instantly give you magazine staff powers here cause I love your work on GBATMW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice