Hello world, I have to introduct myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter a000cus
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 469
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Likes Likes 2

a000cus

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Trophies
1
Age
33
XP
61
Country
France
Thx to this site to give us cheat code (pokemon fan <3), I just take code and when I have an issue and find the solution I share it with everyone (like I did for Encounter cheat for pokemon shield and Sword)
I'm System and Network Admin, so I don't know how to dev/code/find cheats, but I can find solutions and share them ;)
 
I can, perhaps, offer you some relief there, you seem to be under the impression that you HAVE to induct yourself and i can take the pressure off there, to some degree.
Inducting yourself is actually optional, not mandatory.
Have a lovely day
 
1767194645041.png
 
I can, perhaps, offer you some relief there, you seem to be under the impression that you HAVE to induct yourself and i can take the pressure off there, to some degree.
Inducting yourself is actually optional, not mandatory.
Have a lovely day
Sorry.... I saw the TempBot message and I thought it was an obligation, and, as you have to know, some forums are REALLY annoying about this...

That being said, thank you for your answers and for your work. I can play however I want thanks to the community ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted