Hacking Hello there GBA Temp!

Kelsey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been browsing your forums for some ideas for my son!

So far I've decided I'm going to be purchasing

-CycloDS Revovlution
-EZ 3in1
-8 GB SanDisk micro SDHC

The BIG question is, where can I order these online that they will arrive (NO DOUBT) before Christmas ?!

If you could help me it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT:
The only reason I ask is because I live in America and I've heard some of the reliable Chinese manufactures like DealExtreme take 2 weeks to a month to ship! =[

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Before Christmas?

I would have thought pretty much anywhere, with the possible exception of things shipping from the far east (though even they should manage it in over 2 weeks)

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As posted by carterman, realhotstuff realhotstuff atleast most definatly delivers fast, i got mine 2 or 3 days after i ordered, and i live in Norway, so go figure. (The price of shipping was also a rather stiff 23$ though : ( but then again that was also too norway, probably alot cheaper from the americas, and they are not that expensive on cyclo+EZflash as far as i know, so all in all it wont be too bad i think ) As for the memory card, quote from newegg.com : # Holiday Shipping Guide

Order by 12/18 to ensure your purchase is delivered by 12/24.

So that should also be ok, but you could always just go buy it in a store too, most electronic stores will probably have what you are looking for.

Merry Christmas

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Never ever EVER recommend DX for anything except cheap flash carts, especially during the winter season. My friend bought a cart last Christmas from them and it got lost in transit; she waited about three weeks and she opted for a refund afterward. Instead, buy from dealwoot or realhotstuff (the nearer you live to New Jersey, the faster RHS gets it to you!) and buy the microSDHC card from newegg with expedited shipping.

They'll get to you before the whole last week craze.

Kelsey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seven said:
Never ever EVER recommend DX for anything except cheap flash carts, especially during the winter season. My friend bought a cart last Christmas from them and it got lost in transit; she waited about three weeks and she opted for a refund afterward. Instead, buy from dealwoot or realhotstuff (the nearer you live to New Jersey, the faster RHS gets it to you!) and buy the microSDHC card from newegg with expedited shipping.

Hooray!
Thanks for the input guys!

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seven said:

This isn't DealExtreme's fault. Once it leaves their warehouse, it's up to the shipping company to get it to you. Also when you buy from DealExtreme the wait is part of it. It's not that big of a deal if you don't need the things you ordered right away. But in Kelsey's case, I definitely would not order from there since the items are needed by Christmas. If she wasn't in a huge rush, I would definitely recommend DealExtreme (have had many successful transactions with them). So do what Carterman said and buy from one of those stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1