Hello there GBA Temp!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Kelsey, Dec 9, 2008.

Dec 9, 2008

Hello there GBA Temp! by Kelsey at 6:33 AM (837 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Kelsey
    OP

Newcomer Kelsey Advanced Member

United States
    I've been browsing your forums for some ideas for my son!

So far I've decided I'm going to be purchasing

-CycloDS Revovlution
    -EZ 3in1
    -8 GB SanDisk micro SDHC

The BIG question is, where can I order these online that they will arrive (NO DOUBT) before Christmas ?!

If you could help me it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT:
    The only reason I ask is because I live in America and I've heard some of the reliable Chinese manufactures like DealExtreme take 2 weeks to a month to ship! =[

2. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    Before Christmas?

I would have thought pretty much anywhere, with the possible exception of things shipping from the far east (though even they should manage it in over 2 weeks)

3. carterman

Member carterman GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. Earl

Member Earl GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    As posted by carterman, realhotstuff realhotstuff atleast most definatly delivers fast, i got mine 2 or 3 days after i ordered, and i live in Norway, so go figure. (The price of shipping was also a rather stiff 23$ though : ( but then again that was also too norway, probably alot cheaper from the americas, and they are not that expensive on cyclo+EZflash as far as i know, so all in all it wont be too bad i think ) As for the memory card, quote from newegg.com : # Holiday Shipping Guide

Order by 12/18 to ensure your purchase is delivered by 12/24.

So that should also be ok, but you could always just go buy it in a store too, most electronic stores will probably have what you are looking for.

Merry Christmas

5. VISHI SO FISHI

Member VISHI SO FISHI Cricket My love!

India
    dealxtreme.com is a cheap source and reliable and provide free shipping , but u can never guarntee when the product will reach u , it may just take 1 week or less or even 20 days!

6. skyman747

Member skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have had good experiences with NXPGame. Only took 4 days to deliver to West Coast, and I have read of people in new york getting their orders in as little as 2 days.
    The price is $48 for the Cyclo, and then $22 for the 3-in-1.

Then, like carter said, it would be best to buy your MicroSD from a seperate site, such as newegg, mainly because the sites that sell the cards will rip you off.

7. Ronstar

Newcomer Ronstar Member

Canada
    Craigslist if you live outside rural areas you should be covered.

8. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    Never ever EVER recommend DX for anything except cheap flash carts, especially during the winter season. My friend bought a cart last Christmas from them and it got lost in transit; she waited about three weeks and she opted for a refund afterward. Instead, buy from dealwoot or realhotstuff (the nearer you live to New Jersey, the faster RHS gets it to you!) and buy the microSDHC card from newegg with expedited shipping.

They'll get to you before the whole last week craze.

9. Kelsey
    OP

Newcomer Kelsey Advanced Member

United States

Hooray!
    Thanks for the input guys!

10. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    This isn't DealExtreme's fault. Once it leaves their warehouse, it's up to the shipping company to get it to you. Also when you buy from DealExtreme the wait is part of it. It's not that big of a deal if you don't need the things you ordered right away. But in Kelsey's case, I definitely would not order from there since the items are needed by Christmas. If she wasn't in a huge rush, I would definitely recommend DealExtreme (have had many successful transactions with them). So do what Carterman said and buy from one of those stores.