Hello! Lurker for over 17 years, first time poster!

Fedaey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there everyone! I recently got back into the homebrew & modding scene & am hoping to be more active this time around, so I thought I'd make an introductory post!

I can't even remember what first brought me to GBA temp, but I'm inclined to believe it was around 2003/2004 by way of GameFAQs [or Gamesages at the time]. I'm so happy to see that this community continues to exist & thrive, as I feel that it's one of few OG early 2000s sites/forums still around! I'm currently working up the courage to attempt an OLED mod & have been practicing my microsoldering. We'll see if I ever actually work up the nerve to do it myself though!

Anyways, hello!

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey there everyone! I recently got back into the homebrew & modding scene & am hoping to be more active this time around, so I thought I'd make an introductory post!

I can't even remember what first brought me to GBA temp, but I'm inclined to believe it was around 2003/2004 by way of GameFAQs [or Gamesages at the time]. I'm so happy to see that this community continues to exist & thrive, as I feel that it's one of few OG early 2000s sites/forums still around! I'm currently working up the courage to attempt an OLED mod & have been practicing my microsoldering. We'll see if I ever actually work up the nerve to do it myself though!

Anyways, hello!
Welcome! It's honestly incredible to see people finally join after lurking so long; especially when you've been around for longer than I've been alive! (almost, I guess)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-