Hello, from a GameFAQs vet

Smash Br0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone here at GBAtemp. I've been lurking around here for quite along time, but now I figure it's time for me to get my post count up so I can participate in "Members-only" contests (I sure would like to win one of those flash cards --- never had one before).

Anyhow, I'm from GameFAQs. I've been a regular member there since 2001. Anyone else here from there?

My favorite things to do: Play video games (big surprise, eh) and draw (although I've gotten a bit out of practice lately...).

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
no warm reception from me since gamefaggots hates me
smile.gif

calling me greedy and shit

so is a hot reception from me...
gamefags vet = suckers or good guys ?

Smash Br0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
no warm reception from me since gamefaggots hates me
smile.gif

calling me greedy and shit

so is a hot reception from me...
gamefags vet = suckers or good guys ?
>_>

Most of the people I know on GFAQs are decent enough. Every forum has its trolls... I'm not one of them.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I only like to check for release dates and info of games on gamefags.

But I guess since you are here, you'll get purified by us!!!! And don't mind elixir, its cos some fags from gamefags posted his cheat codes and claimed all the credit. And some even insulted him! But if you are not like that, I certainly welcome you.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The people who actually write FAQs on GameFAQs are very knowledgable and the site itself is an excellent resource. Some of the message board posters are pretty on the ball as well but, well, to be charitable the GF forums in general can hardly be described as a meeting of the finest minds of our time. Welcome to the board anyway!

Smash Br0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
The people who actually write FAQs on GameFAQs are very knowledgable and the site itself is an excellent resource. Some of the message board posters are pretty on the ball as well but, well, to be charitable the GF forums in general can hardly be described as a meeting of the finest minds of our time. Welcome to the board anyway!
Well said --- That's an accurate description of GameFAQs. It's good as a starting point, and a place to find general info, but for specialized info that's hard to come by, I come to forums like GBAtemp.
smile.gif

Thanks for the welcome!

Smash Br0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feels Good Man said:
What message board do you usually go to?

Im always on there and here
Mostly just here and GameFAQs, recently. The GFAQS boards I frequent include the SSBB, DS, and Wii boards.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope as the GameFAQs that you have the authority to put GF posters to sleep when it's the kindest thing for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o