Hello Fellow Time Wasters!

dcescott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am enjoying this site, I bought a flash cart and checking out the homebrew scene. Lots to do, not enough time. If any developer needs help with graphic design, gimme a shout. I'd love to show some support for the freeware and time spent making these great games. Thanks
Daniel

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Let me be the first to welcome to the forums Daniel
biggrin.gif

dcescott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I am usually on Digitpress or Lost Levels. Crazy thing is, I am more interested in homebrews than finding and patching commercial roms. I've been playing the crap out of a few title here. The DS is by far my favorite. Please point me to the next tournament or competition on a homebrew. And again, if a developer needs some help, I am willing. Daniel

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welcome daniel :]

LOL i just love your topic title
its the exact thing im doing right now
im guessing 90% of the other GBAtempers are too!

dcescott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'm wasting my sunday night infilterating the entire house with gas produced by my Sonic dinner, just to let you know my wife is giving me the evil eye for stinking it up. Really, I'm about to go race on MKds. My handle is HUGHjazz, if I could find a way to show my avator, it's a work of art.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio