Hello, and good day!

Deleted member 545975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, and good day! I am Sharwil! To present myself, I am wanting to share with you about that I feel a strong passion for dragon species creatures! And featuring of, on drawings of mine, is a dream to me. I both, welcome, and appreciate to be shared images featuring dragons!

I am currently aiming at designing an audio driver targetting the Nintendo Entertainment System, to compose using, and have an approach to, before delving on building one for the 24-channel audio processing unit of the PlayStation.

Demoscene in the scope of old systems and platforms, are one of my biggest creative inspirations, regarding computers!

Music wise, some artists and one of the groups most suiting my personal taste, are Googie, kipptune, patpend, and Falcom Sound Team jdk!

Some of my favorite video games, are the handheld BRICK GAME 9999 in 1; the Super Nintendo platforms video games, Breath of Fire, and Lufia & The Fortress of Doom; and the PlayStation platforms video game named as The Legend of Dragoon!

See you around GBAtemp!

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o