Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there is none the dumbass overdosed on drugs lol

frown.gif

I knew I should have gotten him that T-Shirt for Christmas..

29637-1.jpg

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If this turns into a "Oh he did this because of drugs talk bad about him" situation then I'm going to close this in a heartbeat.
If you're saying this in regard to my previous comment then you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying bad things about him, mocking or abusing him. I was stating that I find it hard to have sympathy with people who kill themselves, even if it was an accident.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well it's a sad event, we lost an incredible Joker, and maybe an awesome actor that was going in his prime.

My idea is that his role of the Joker kind of killed him. He was too much in the role, and was sleeping 2h a night. Maybe he needed drugs to follow the pace, and when he finished shooting he was hooked and the results are this.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If this turns into a "Oh he did this because of drugs talk bad about him" situation then I'm going to close this in a heartbeat.

If you're saying this in regard to my previous comment then you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying bad things about him, mocking or abusing him. I was stating that I find it hard to have sympathy with people who kill themselves, even if it was an accident.
No, referring to a certain monkey made of bone.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

No, referring to a certain monkey made of bone.

your right I apologize

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poor bloke
frown.gif
Who knows if it was intensional or if he just took too many sleeping pills after drinking. We'll find out when the blood tests come back if he took a massive dose or just got unlucky.

JimmyJangles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's very unfortunate and sad that he's dead, but that shouldn't change things regarding the movie. There's no reason Dark Knight shouldn't be released, and I hope they don't modify it in any way either only because a couple of people would be offended by his appearance or whatever.

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's very unfortunate and sad that he's dead, but that shouldn't change things regarding the movie.  There's no reason Dark Knight shouldn't be released, and I hope they don't modify it in any way either only because a couple of people would be offended by his appearance or whatever.

I don't think it would offend people more than it would show how damn good at being the Joker he is [going] to be.
It'd be like some sort of praise..hopefully
happy.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
from what im hearing there saying now it might have been a accidental overdose of sleeping pills

in the past he has had substance abuse problems but he has been clean for over a year

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-