Modding has been a headache and a half.

Jadenkid22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went to a local nyc modder in Brooklyn NYC. He tried modding my V2 and had no success. Stated it could not boot with his chips(He uses RP2040) Got an OLED Saturday and took it to him Sunday. He got it modded right away. Went home did the software side myself and installed a bunch of games. Got to playing some Metroid Dread and docked the switch after 2 hours of playing and when I undocked it in the morning it was non responsive. Just fully dead, nothing worked. Took it back to him Thursday(Yesterday) and he fixed it. He asked me what did i do and stated it was a motherboard issue. Played some more Metroid dread and now I'm getting a blinking yellow LED on the RP2040 stating dat0 is disconnected. Switch goes straight to OFW. Took it apart and took a bunch of pics of it to see how his work was.

Is there anyone else Local in NYC? This guy barely speaks english and has been nothing but issues. My friends and wife are all laughing at me at this point lol
IMG_2234.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg

Post automatically merged:

IMG_2245.jpg
IMG_2246.jpg

Met a really friendly guy on a discord who advised me on cleaning all that gunk off the RP2040 after seeing those pics. Still just booting into OFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto