Homebrew *hax 2.6 released new feature experimental returning to homemenu from hbl

pdapanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
UF%I%2[JRIQCQQ{FO)Z)OC6.png

smea ‏@smealum 48m48 minutes ago

hax 2.6 (inluding 10.6 payloads) is up ! get it at http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

the new feature is you can now return to home menu from hbl

Last edited by pdapanda,

Tescowiec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Smea didn't mention it, but would it work with .cia HBL?
EDIT:
@DoWn wow, you should make the picture even bigger. I was refering to Smea's posts pasted to this thread. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Tescowiec,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
for anyone wondering you can just grab the files off smea's site and rename them so they match what is on ur sd card. the other app one works for the homebrew launcher cia and the ropbin works for menuhax. i did this so i wouldnt have to re run the installer for menuhax and the hb launcher seemed to just redownload the 2.5 payload

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
The homebrew launcher work in 10.6.0.31 ? The browserhax and the menuhax ?

No, browserhax and menuhax still do not work on 10.6, it will require new exploits to be found before they will work again. The homebrew launcher .cia will work just fine though that requires cfw/emunand.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
for anyone wondering you can just grab the files off smea's site and rename them so they match what is on ur sd card. the other app one works for the homebrew launcher cia and the ropbin works for menuhax. i did this so i wouldnt have to re run the installer for menuhax and the hb launcher seemed to just redownload the 2.5 payload

If just using the cia version with the downloaded other app (renamed) is it still important to swap out the boot.3dsx ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging