Homebrew *hax 2.6 released new feature experimental returning to homemenu from hbl

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is freaking handy in emunand, no forced reboot after using ftp. Also if you are using The homebrew launcher, it updates the payload itself.
You could just use ftp cia so as to not have to go to homebrew menu to load ftp much more convenient

Reactions: peteruk

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is great for when using HANS, nice! :D

I found a bug though, not sure if it's related to Homebrew Launcher Loader.

If you exit the Homebrew Launcher to the Home Menu and then try to immediately run the Homebrew Launcher again you get a "An error has occurred" message at the bottom screen and have to force-shutdown your 3DS.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
This is great for when using HANS, nice! :D

I found a bug though, not sure if it's related to Homebrew Launcher Loader.

If you exit the Homebrew Launcher to the Home Menu and then try to immediately run the Homebrew Launcher again you get a "An error has occurred" message at the bottom screen and have to force-shutdown your 3DS.
I'm not having that problem. I can repeatedly launch and exit hbl using the homebrew launcher loader CIA and don't have that issue. It might be something specific to your setup. What's your 3ds hardware and software spec?

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not having that problem. I can repeatedly launch and exit hbl using the homebrew launcher loader CIA and don't have that issue. It might be something specific to your setup. What's your 3ds hardware and software spec?

Hmm interesting.

I run on a new 3DS with 9.2E sysNAND and 10.6 ReiNand emuNAND. I definitely have updated the payload too as it says *hax 2.6 Gamma in the debug screen however I did manually edit my payload to point to bhbl.3dsx instead of boot.3dsx to comply with my CTR setup. And I haven't updated Homebrew Launcher Loader in ages so it might be related to that probably.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1