Hacking Having problems with Red Steel 2

WilliamAlanBaile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The leak of Red Steel 2 is giving me trouble.... I have a 4.2U Wii (it was updated using Waninkokos 4.2 updater) Cios 249 rev 14. I've tried USB Loader GX (green screen if I force NTSC and black screen if I don't.) Any tips to get this game to work?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant get this to load past the "Hold Wiimote In Right Hand.......blah", its says a Motion+ is needed at the beginning but this shouldnt cause a black screen should it? bad transfer maybe?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pepxl said:
i cant get this to load past the "Hold Wiimote In Right Hand.......blah", its says a Motion+ is needed at the beginning but this shouldnt cause a black screen should it? bad transfer maybe?

Do you have a wm+?

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I try to load it on mine via GX and rev 19 it goes to a black screen then kicks me back to the wii menu has this happened to anyone else?

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine freezes in the third chapter..It says it needs a disc. and freezes there going into a door.. When i'm running from usb. Waninkoko's Rev 19 -_-

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
pepxl said:

Do you have a wm+?

Wii Motion Plus, the game advices you need one but doesnt prompt you to insert it, then black screens for me after it says use your Wiimote in your right hand like a sword, after that screen fades nothing happens, it cant be because i dont have the WM+ attachted it should prompt you if so but it might be the WM+ video but that was preview in WSR and altdol doesnt work with any loader(havent tried Gamma RC6), so my other thought is a bad tranfer to HDD unless its a common problem with others

SM4.1E
222 V5
249 V17

CFG V56a
GX 919
uLoader 4.9A
WiiFlow 1.1 R36

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For your information...

NeoGamma R8 Beta 1
-DVD-R
-alt dol method : DOL from disc
Cios Rev14 (when break a good thing)
-All IOS upgraded.

Works for me, however the real CGI movies are choppy running from DVD.
Wynd

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
For your information...

NeoGamma R8 Beta 1
-DVD-R
-All IOS upgraded.

Wynd

running from a disc is different to running it off a HDD, still i think its a bad transfer

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
For your information...

NeoGamma R8 Beta 1
-DVD-R
-All IOS upgraded.

Wynd

I get choppy videos too but the game plays fine on dvd

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pepxl said:
[...]i dont have the WM+ attachted[...]

Can you repeat that? At some other place i read that the game has a player.dol on disc like Wii Sports Resort and you need to watch it once before you can play the game. And if the game works for someone from disc, the important question if the requested IOS is replaced by a cIOS or not. If there's no cioscorp, compatibility for discs should be the same as for usb and sdhc.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
pepxl said:
[...]i dont have the WM+ attachted[...]

Can you repeat that? At some other place i read that the game has a player.dol on disc like Wii Sports Resort and you need to watch it once before you can play the game. And if the game works for someone from disc, the important question if the requested IOS is replaced by a cIOS or not. If there's no cioscorp, compatibility for discs should be the same as for usb and sdhc.

yes i dont have it attached BUT the game should be prompting me to insert it NOT black screen, yes ive already view the WM+ video from WSR so this shouldn't be trying to show me the video regardless(which it doesn't it black screens) whioch was all mentioned in last post

Wii Motion Plus, the game advices you need one but doesnt prompt you to insert it, then black screens for me after it says use your Wiimote in your right hand like a sword, after that screen fades nothing happens, it cant be because i dont have the WM+ attachted it should prompt you if so but it might be the WM+ video but that was preview in WSR and altdol doesnt work with any loader(havent tried Gamma RC6), so my other thought is a bad tranfer to HDD unless its a common problem with others

i have updated all IOS, so to me its a bad dump/transfer on my end cause no game should black screen if you dont have the necessary peripheral attached it would simply prompt you to insert it, as thats what you were trying to get at

EDIT

to confirm my suspicions of a faulty transfer all loaders crash/freeze when trying to loader the "player.dol" as alternative dol

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
nitrostemp said:
i believe that it is required to have a motion plus for this game that is why it will go no further

and once again

QUOTE said:
no game should black screen if you dont have the necessary peripheral attached it would simply prompt you to insert it

QUOTE(wyndcrosser @ Mar 14 2010, 01:07 AM)
why would you not have it attached, you're being silly. lol. M+

Wynd

to simply test, to attach my WM+ i have to replace the whole battery pack with the standard ninty one as i have a upright rechargeable packs in all my Wiimotes + skins and to use my WM+ is simply a clart on but if i MUST then i will demolish one to try lol

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
nitrostemp said:
i believe that it is required to have a motion plus for this game that is why it will go no further

and once again

QUOTEno game should black screen if you dont have the necessary peripheral attached it would simply prompt you to insert it

ok i will try that now without the m+ attached

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
all i need is a confirmation then i know i f**cked you on my end or i simply need to use the WM+ to even start the game

which i know is a really no0B thing but they we all have our moments lol

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
here's my results
P1000978.JPG

P1000980.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users