Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here's how someone got it to work with usb loaders:

-first time u choose it in an loader, run the alt.dol (player.dol) and watch the instructions movie.
-second start should be regulary (without alt.dol)

even without plugging in the WM+ I get past the instruction pictures (hold wiimote like sword) and then can choose an profile.

be on 4.2 and run it off of ios222(didn't test any other cios) error 002 fix should be enabled.

//EDIT:
yup, I can get past the screens nitrostemp posted.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
so its my copy then

thanks for the confirmation

Posts merged

WiiShizzza said:
Here's how I got it to work with usb loaders:

-first time u choose it in an loader, run the alt.dol (player.dol) and watch the instructions movie.
-second start should be regulary (without alt.dol)

even without plugging in the WM+ I get past the instruction pictures (hold wiimote like sword) and then can choose an profile.

I'm on 4.2 and run it off of ios222(didn't test any other cios) error 002 fix should be enabled.

//EDIT:
yup, I can get past the screens nitrostemp posted.

thanks for the double confo

it was my copy for defo as all loaders would DSI/crash then booting with alt dol also

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wait for the NTSC version and BUY IT.
lecture.gif

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i put it on my wbfs partition and loaded it through wiiflow. booted first try no M+ video to be watched no black screens... however i had my M+ plugged in before i turned on the wii.

game runs like a dream, no slow no lag no choppy videos... perfection...

4.2u
cios 19 Base 37

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Using Usb Loader GX R919, Cios Rev19 Ios57 base, Wii 4.2U everything works perfect just got past the train part which was awesome btw. Also playing it on my CRT tv i didnt have to force NTSC video mode to get it to work. If people are having problems i recommend re-downloading it or try to transfer it again but i have had zero problems been playing for 8 hours.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running it on my flash drive so i know it isn't drive spin down error lol? Yeah it is rev 19. But i tried Hermes same conclusion a freeze after going through a door in like the thir chapter..

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
davidnlta said:
Using Usb Loader GX R919, Cios Rev19 Ios57 base, Wii 4.2U everything works perfect just got past the train part which was awesome btw. Also playing it on my CRT tv i didnt have to force NTSC video mode to get it to work. If people are having problems i recommend re-downloading it or try to transfer it again but i have had zero problems been playing for 8 hours.

Which source did you download ?

WIISOS.com or GEHENNA ?

Justin121994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No before..I'll post a vid for u guys or pics. OK.
Chapters. Well you know where you can select what missions or stages or part of the game you want to start? if you've unlocked it? It's the third one. Where you finish killing of people that are after you because of the wanted posters.

Justin121994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol damn faulty dump or its my usb drive. Time to format.. It did that with No More Heroes 2.. Kept on freezing at a certain part..grrr. So do you guyys like the game I think its epic
smile.gif

I can confirm Its probably The GEHENNA dump.. More reports of the same problem i'm having..

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love it great action tons of exploration i find myself just going around exploring the areas just to see what i can find. Controls are top-notch with very very little hiccups usually caused by myself and not the game. Dialog can be a little cheesy at time but what do ya expect from ubisoft nearly everything is destructable and drops money.

Upgrades are plentiful but not all in the same plus you are gonna need to backtrack alot for them.

Overall: 9/10

Justin121994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I love what I've played so far. Grrr. Damn.. dump.Well imma buy it to support it when it comes out. I'll probably be done beating the game by then
tongue.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Digital1980 said:
just wait for the NTSC version and BUY IT.
lecture.gif

Yeah really, normally when a UK flag is displayed under your avatar it means you live in well..... the UK which is a PAL country, which this release is well... a PAL release, so why the fook would i wait for a NTSC version to be released to buy that one instead......

yeah FAIL 1 to U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night