Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
WiiPower said:
hes12342 said:
Help!!!!

i extract the main.dol from red steel 2 and open it using genric wii patcher, but when searching for error 001 & 002 generic wii patchr cannot find it anywhere!!

ignoring this i burnt it anyway and tried to run it through neogamma r8 but to no suprise error 001 detection comes up!!

can anyone help me please any help would be appreciated and i have looked around and tried installing ios 53 but still same problem.

Modchip? If yes, use cIOSrev7, yes 7.
Why 7?

Thanks for the quick reply

but why doesn't error 001 or 002 come up in genric wii patcher??

dwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is the choppy audio/video normal with this game ? during cutscenes, while running it off disc of course, via neogamma and only softmod.

it seems so, or atleast on some wii's ?

can anyone confirm ?

thanks.

SoccerDanK21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed, my sound starts getting choppy at the ubisoft logo screen, and then after that when it goes to the loading screen with the main character facing away from you, the wii starts getting really loud and it simply does not get past that screen. Any ideas?

Corwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works just fine for me, but my problem is the objective screen keeps popping up during gameplay randomly. I've heard it was a cios issue but can't seem to find a solution. But your problem could be bad dump, or needing the right cables. I used uLoader and it works great minus the objective screen problem :(.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-